How Long Does It Take To Hire Someone__pexels-tima-miroshnichenko-5439137

How long does it take to hire someone?

“Help Wanted!” This traditional window sign evokes images of a store owner recruiting and ultimately hiring the best available talent on the market. Finding the right candidate to fill a vacant position is one of the most important tasks that a company will engage in because of its multi-layered effects on the organization. So it is imperative that sufficient time and effort is given to such a task. This can be costly in terms of time and money.

For this reason, along with several others, recruiting firms have become very important. According to LinkedIn, only 30% of companies are able to fill a vacant role within 30 days. The other 70% take anywhere between 1-4 months. Recruiting firms are able to streamline this process to make it cost-effective for their clients. These firms have a vast network of resources that enable them to identify the best talent in a short amount of time. They often work with other recruiting firms and help one another fill vacant positions. Crossbridge has a vast, international network from which to draw high quality software talent and take the burden off of hiring managers to find the best candidates for the best prices.
Learn more about Crossbridge Global Partners and the benefits of nearshoring