- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like Finance, People Ops, Benefits, Onboarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
- 7+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Recruiting experience should include hiring Analysts, Product Managers, Mechanical, Electrical, Design, Quality, Development and Software Engineers,
- Attention to detail is mandatory and demonstrate meticulous organization skills.
- Validated background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and “hard to fill” roles.
- The ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast changing environments.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills are required.
- A passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Proven abilities to attract passive senior candidates and build diverse pipelines
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote