- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- 3+ years of experience with the React.js framework.
- In-depth knowledge of CSS, HTML and front-end languages.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, and Redux.
- Knowledge of GraphQL query language.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote