As a senior software engineer on our Cloud Automation team, you will be responsible for building simple and intuitive automation tooling for a very large developer community within the company. This will involve enhancing the existing automation platform to improve the user experience, extending functionality and tooling in our cloud platform.
• The following technologies: Multi-cloud (AWS preferred), Jenkins, Terraform, CloudFormation, Serverless, SQL, NOSQL.
• Designing and building simple/intuitive APIs from infrastructure to the client.
• Agile delivery methodologies in a fast-paced complex environment – Scrum, SAFe.
• Familiarity and experience in the latest continuous delivery methodologies.
• Experience with Spinnaker and/or GitHub Actions (nice to have).
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relevant subject area. (2 years of additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree).
• 8-10+ years of software development experience
• 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer. 3+ years of professional experience if accompanied by a master’s degree.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate those into valueadd technology solutions.
• Familiar with DevOps principles.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and engineering teams.