The client is an Educational Technology company that creates unique, individualized education plans for students in all K-8 subjects.
Used in over 73% of all K-8 schools in the United States with over 22 million students registered, The Client allows students to make tremendous progress while having fun! The Client creates global, research-powered curriculums that enable every child to learn twice as fast.
We are looking for talented Full Stack PHP developers who want to join our engineering team in building the future of education technology.
The position requires a developer with experience and expertise building modern web applications and mobile web apps using the latest back-end and front-end technology. The Client uses a LAMP based tech stack to support over 22 million users giving you the opportunity to solve a variety of challenges at scale.
The position is remote allowing you to work from the comfort of your home, and requires the ability to read, write and speak in English.
We use Slack for most communication including voice calls so you must have conversational English skills.
Skills & Requirements
• Strong knowledge of PHP (3+ years experience)
• Strong knowledge of MySQL (3+ years experience)
• Knowledge and experience of ReactJS (At least one year).
• Any React experience is a big plus
• Strong English skills (written and verbal).
• Work from home
• A computer that is not older than 3 years
• High speed internet
• Clear microphone / headset.
• Willing to work 45 hours per week
• Work 9am to 6pm in the Eastern European Timezone (Europe) or Eastern US Timezone (South America)