- Effectively lead a small development team
- Manage tasks and workload for the team, ensuring timely delivery, ensuring quality software is delivered, and ensuring proper communication to both team and leadership
- Provide clear direction to the team on a Sprint by Sprint basis
- Participate in production support to address hotfixes and communicate with customer. This may involve delegating to your team or providing the hotfix yourself
- Quickly investigate and debug issues as they arise
- Hands-on coding for feature development work, participating in architecture, design, implementation, unit testing
- Participate in Release management of software suite
- Communicate risks and mitigations clearly and in a timely manner to leadership
- Advanced level experience with Frontend development using Angular 8 and above
- Advanced level experience with .NET Core and EF Core, creating REST API’s, Business Layers
- Advanced level experience with database (SQL Server Schema Design, TSQL, Performance tuning, etc.)
- Excellent Debugging Skills
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks for both front end and back end.
- Experience with Mobile app preferred, leveraging a framework like Xamarin
- Familiar with Design Patterns
- Understanding of Architectural design such as MicroServices, SOA, etc.
- Advanced experience in task management with using a tool like Azure DevOps, Jira, Trello, etc.
- Familiar with Agile software methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide technical direction to the team, in terms of how things should be implemented as per business requirements.
Job Category: .NET .NET Core Agile Angular AzureDevOps Jira Microservices Mobile RESTful API SQL Server Xamarin
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote