We are looking for a Software Engineer with a specialization in Unreal Engine. You will be
helping build cutting edge real-time content technology and developing internal production tools for creating premium immersive experiences. You will be a part of building a state of the art CG pipeline as part of Verizon Media. You will be leveraging the power of Unreal Engine to enable new formats of forward thinking content.
Minimum Job Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent.
- High level of proficiency with C++ and Python.
- 3+ years developing for CG production and Unreal Engine
- 2+ years experience implementing 3D games and/or 3D simulations in Unreal
- 2+ years experience working with animated and rigged 3D models in Unreal
- Self driven and able to lead unique and cutting edge Unreal projects.
- Deep understanding of trade-offs in engine performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Direct work experience in game development with at least one delivered project.
- Excellent knowledge and experience designing, developing, and implementing complex software applications and gameplay elements.
- Developing for cross platform distribution (PC/Mobile/VR) with an emphasis on mobile performance and footprint
- Ability to perform continuous integration, configuration management, version control, and testing.
- Advanced plugin development and blueprint optimization in UE
- Ray-tracing implementation and GPU optimization in UE
- AI programming and procedural world generation in UE
- Networking experience and protocol knowledge (TCP/IP, UDP, RTP)
- Experience with mobile application development
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe.