*hybrid position, Exclusive Job Opportunity for Mexico-Guadalajara Candidates*
We are looking for a Tech Lead for one of our clients whose main core business is about e-comerse
What you will bring to the team:
- The ability to pair with other engineers and take the lead on solving problems
- Collaboration and an innovative mindset
- Willingness, to share your opinions and approaches, and hear others’, so we can find the best solution rather than defer to the loudest
- Creative problem solving and communicate clearly
- Enthusiasm for improving development best practices, patterns and architecture across teams.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- The ability to consume services built by other teams or team members into your work
What you need for success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent technical experience
- 5+ years of Software development experience
- Expert level .NET core
- Work on multiple web-based e-commerce products
- Designed and implemented APIs
- Have worked in or designed event-driven architectures
- Can articulate and implement best practices and software design patterns
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and writing queries and stored procedures
- Experience with cloud-hosted distributed systems
- Interest in learning new technologies and languages as necessary
Nice to have:
- Mobile development experience.
- Microservices experience.
- E-commerce experience.
- Kotlin, Go, Java.
- AWS, Azure DevOps
- Postgres or MySQL