We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a specialization in game engines and networking. You will be helping build cutting edge real-time content technology and developing internal production tools for creating premium immersive experiences. You will help build content streaming technologies and improve upon our existing real-time production pipeline. You will be leveraging the power of 5G to enable new formats of forward thinking content.
Minimum Job Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent.
- High level of proficiency with C++ and Python (Python 2.7, 3.7, PyOt)
- 4+ years developing for CG production such as VFX, Animation or AR/VR.
- Excellent knowledge and experience designing, developing, and implementing consumer facing software applications.
Special Consideration for:
- UE4 expertise, specifically C++ & blueprints. Know how to write plugins for Unreal and be comfortable with the Unreal build system
- Shading Languages a plus (HLSL etc)
- Direct work experience in game development with at least one delivered project.