- Experience : 6-8 years
- Strong Data Warehousing experience.
- Strong ETL/ELT experience with structured and unstructured data
- Strong Data modelling experience Delivering logical and physical data models
- Good knowledge on AWS environment and Service knowledge with S3 storage understanding
- AWS Redshift experience for DB design
- AWS Pipeline knowledge to develop ETL for data movement to Redshift, experience to map the source to target rules and fields.
- Good understanding of Amazon S3 and S3 interaction with Redshift Good understanding of data copy between S3 and Redshift using Copy and Unload commands.
- Strong SQL/PLSQL skills, join statements and query optimization
- Knowledge of Data Science / ML / Analytics would be plus
Job Category: AWS ETL Redshift SQL
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote