The Company is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
The QA technician role plays an important part in The Company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs.
Ultimately, the QA Engineer will monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Deep understanding of QA LifeCycle and best practices (Analyze, Bug Management, Test Plans, Test Cases, Text matrix, etc.)
- Extensive background in QA methodologies
- Ability to analyze and work with leadership to understand areas that need to be automated, and track progress towards a predefined percentage of automation
- At least 4 years experience in an automation framework (Java, or .NET) and understand the fundamentals of coding in respective language
- Experience in Web and Mobile Testing
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with Appium
- Deep experience in Manual testing
- Ability to troubleshoot any issues found whether during Manual testing or Automation Testing
- Experience in AzureDevOps and Build and Release Pipelines is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication with other members of team
- Advanced in English
- Develop and maintain quality automated tests
- Design, develop and implement comprehensive QA automated test plans and test cases, tools, framework, and infrastructure for assigned areas
- Manual Testing
- Strong knowledge of Agile SCRUM
- Document, troubleshoot, and isolate problems encountered during testing
- Integrate test automation industry standards and best practices