This position requires an individual who is a self-starter that succeeds in a fast-paced environment using an
Agile/Scrum methodology. This role requires proven, hands-on test automation skills and experience.
• Executes regression, functional, smoke, and integration automated tests
• Consistently demonstrates ability to understand business requirements and work with QA leadership to identify and prioritize test cases that should be automated
• Designs, develops and maintains test automation software (programs, scripts, datasheets)
• Works with source code control tools (branching, versioning)
• Uses concepts of software architecture and framework
• Works with development team/QA leadership and come up with appropriate test automation strategies for the various parts of our applications.
• Works closely with development team members to troubleshoot and perform root cause
• Offers suggestions for technical direction and new approaches to QA leaders.
• Provides input into software integration testing and release of the final product
• Other duties, as assigned by QA leadership
• 2+ years of C# experience
• Knowledge of Postman API testing
• Solid knowledge of SQL and how to turn data into meaningful results
• Exceptional ability to design test approaches supporting a dynamic Agile development
• Demonstrates ability to communicate test strategy and explain test case objectives to teams or team members not familiar with QA methods
• Demonstrates ability to create application workflow tests; expanding beyond low-level
functional test cases used during new development efforts
• Consistently demonstrates the ability to communicate and document in clear and crisp formats
• Excellent time management skills, including managing your own day-day work efforts and communicating roadblocks or issues
• Embraces the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines