Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in bi-weekly sprint planning.
- Actively update capacity and progress in Team Foundation Server.
- Analyze end-users’ needs and develop software solutions within time and cost constraints.
- Program, test, debug, monitor and document changes.
- Implement test-driven-design (TDD) throughout code infrastructure.
- Recommend changes and enhancements to existing software systems.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- At least 5 years of software development experience including 1 year in a senior role.
- Strong experience in .NET Framework
- 2+ years experience with .NET Core
- Significant experience with API development and microservices.
- Expert knowledge and experience in C#.
- Strong programming experience with SQL Server as a data store (Transactions, locking etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with Azure/AWS Cloud Services
- Advanced in Clean architecture coding principles.
- Strong knowledge of front-end languages.
- Advanced in API web services and REST.
- Intermediate knowledge in Agile methodologies.
- Solid communication skills.
Skills and Abilities required:
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language proficiently.
- Ability to handle a multitude of tasks.
- Ability to use multiple platforms at once.
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Skill in effective communication: speaking and writing to convey accurate information appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Job Category: .NET .NET Core C# SQL
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote