We are transforming the experience our users have when interacting with us and our software, and we are looking for a DevOps engineer to help us achieve that goal.
As a member of our engineering team, you will be instrumental in the next generation of our product utilizing micro-services, modern front-end (React), and AWS. This is an opportunity to play a role in re-architecting a high-volume transactional product to work at 100x scale while applying the best practices in security and quality. This role will add to the existing DevOps team so is a great chance to flex your DevOps muscles and learn new skills.
What You’ll Do
- Work with existing on-prem and AWS infrastructure.
- Architect and improve infrastructure on-prem and in AWS.
- Take responsibility for automating and increasing efficiency of CI/CD pipelines.
- Use an Infrastructure as Code approach to make easily reproducible deployments.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to understand build, test, and deployment needs, and work on execution plans.
- Implement security best practices to safeguard customer data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years DevOps experience or SysAdmin experience.
- Windows Server and IIS administration.
- Linux administration.
- Jenkins experience.
- Fluent in scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, etc.)
- Experience with AWS IAM, S3, EC2, and RDS.
- Experience with monitoring, logging, and alerting technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Finance or healthcare experience.
- Experience with high transaction enterprise SaaS systems.
- Experience with Bamboo, BitBucket, Jira, Octopus Deploy.
- C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core or other development experience.
- Terraform experience.
- Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience implementing security best practices regarding PCI and PII data.