We’re looking for a driven, motivated engineer to join our growing DevOps team who can exhibit the following:
• Support the company’s commitment to protecting the security, integrity, and confidentiality of systems and data.
• Demonstrate accountability and responsibility for maintaining the availability and reliability of the production environment.
• Participate in system development tasks to include design, integration, and formal testing using best practices for IaC and CI/CD pipelines.
• Work closely with other technical team members and departments to recommend solutions and resolve priority issues in a timely manner.
• Participate in brainstorming, knowledge sharing, post-mortem analysis, and production outage simulations.
• Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation and act as an escalation point for other Operation personnel.
• Participate in regular team meetings via Zoom video conferencing and continuous communication via Slack messaging.
• 3+ years of systems administration experience with Windows Servers 2012+ and IIS configuration.
• Working knowledge of databases and Microsoft SQL Server
• Infrastructure automation with Terraform, Ansible, etc.
• Familiarity with continuous integration build engines, such as Jenkins, Harness, Azure DevOps, etc.
• Exposure to CI/CD process for deploying applications developed in .NET to AWS, Azure, or similar.
• Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Bash, PowerShell, or similar.
• AWS resources, such as EC2, S3, IAM, Lambda, IaC for the deployment of instances, VPCs, Subnets, Route53, etc.
Nice to have
• Kubernetes for horizontal scaling and self-healing.
• MS SQL deployment of tasks, services, SQL jobs.
• Understanding of and hands-on experience with monitoring tools and logging (PRTG, DataDog, Logz.io).
• Experience with monitoring SLIs and enforcing SLOs.
• Full-time Monday to Friday with occasional on-call duties.