DEVOPS ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS
- Experienced in building scalable, innovative enterprise platforms in Azure.
- Experience developing and working with Azure with deep understanding on best practices as it relates to organizing resources within subscriptions, properly leveraging resource groups, securing resources.
- Experience developing and deploying C# web apps.
- Experience working with Azure-hosted DotNet microservices
- Experience managing and securing Azure resources (Blob, Azure SQL Server, azure data factory, webjobs, service bus, web apps, etc.).
- Experience working with SQL databases (T-SQL, RDBMS concepts). NoSQL is a plus.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps.
- PowerShell scripting.
- Experience troubleshooting production issues. This includes understanding how monitoring and alerts work, how to get appropriate metrics, etc.
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines with yaml or arm templates to automate the deployment of code to various environments.
- Solid understanding of network administration and underlying concepts.
- Experience with regulatory compliance.
- Experience working in a remote environment.
- Experience in healthcare IT (nice to have).
- Experience with AWS preferred (to support transition from legacy systems)
Job Category: AWS Azure AzureDevOps C# NOSQL RDBMS SQL T-SQL
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote